When uploading images, please use .png instead of .jpg for higher quality. We will eventually replace all .jpg images with .png alternatives. Any .jpg image uploaded will be deleted.
All uploaded images, must follow these guidelines...
- The content of all images uploaded should not violate our policies. Images should be never contain pornographic, offensive, inappropriate, gory, and/or explicit content. Uploading such images will result in immediate deletion of the image, and the user getting blocked without warning.
- Images will be marked for deletion if they are unused, have no foreseeable use, and/or violate any of our policies.
- Refrain from uploading or using poor quality images. If a higher quality duplicate of an existing file is uploaded under a different file name, the old lower quality file is to be flagged for deletion to prevent image duplication.
- Any picture and/or .gif that is uploaded and has not found a use, either on a profile or an article will be deleted.
- Any user that uploads pictures and/or .gifs for use on their profile will find that after two months or more of inactivity, the pictures and/or .gifs will be deleted.
- Pictures should remain largely untouched. For example, they should not be stretched vertically or horizontally, and they should not have adjustments to the colour and larger portions of the background should not be cut out. Doing so distorts the image from the original intent of the authors. Generally, if you have to do more erase dialogue, speech bubbles and SFX, then you are excessively modifying the image.
- File names should be clear, concise, and descriptive of what the respective images actually depict. Gibberish/long strings of alpha/numeric sequences, constitute bad file names. For organisational purposes, it is necessary to indicate the source of the file in the file name, for example, 001_1_Hexagon Island.png has the prefix "001" to signify that the image was taken from Chapter 001 of the Lessa Manhwa, the second number indicates the page number, followed by a brief description of the image.
- Do not overwrite/replace an existing image by uploading another image with the same file name. Upload all images under new file names. The only time when it is acceptable to replace an image with a new one is if the one you are uploading is identical but of a higher quality in comparison.
- Do not put Copyright Notices/Watermarks on images.
- Character galleries should not include images from any source other than the main Lessa Manhwa. Merchandise, Fan Art and .gif images should be placed in the appropriate galleries, regardless of the character(s) depicted.
- When selecting an image for the chapter or character pages, makes sure you use clear detailed images, featuring a scene from the chapter. Explosions, images from a distance and/or body parts should be avoided where possible.
If an image is NOT from the Lessa Manhwa, please cite your source/creator!
If you have any problems or issues, please speak to an administrator.