Do you like the Lessa Manhwa? Are you are a responsible contributor? Would you like to be an admin? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then we'd love to have you on our team. Please make sure you meet the requirements below, before making your request.
To be an admin at Lessa wiki, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must be a very active contributor. Contributing everyday, or every other day consistently.
- You must be a user of the wiki for a minimum of 6 months.
- You must have a minimum on 1,000 contributions to your name, on named main pages of this wiki.
- Protect the wiki, by reporting/undoing any vandalism, and notifying an admin, where necessary.
- Knowledge about editing and contributing to a wiki.
- Helping and guiding new members of the community, either on the discussions board, or their walls.
- You must be a responsible, trustworthy contributor.
- Tell us your rank on the Leaderboard, these are points you earn for making edits and contributing to the wiki. The more points you have, the better your chances of becoming an admin, however, don't make unnecessary edits, just to increase your rank on the leaderboard. All your edits will be looked at before a final decision is made.
Where to apply?
You can apply by leaving a message on Sebastian's wall, stating the reasons why you believe you should be given admin rights, including your leaderboard rank. You can ask fellow members of the community if they support your request, any support you gain from the community will be counted in your favour.